Translate

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Being Healthy

Hey guys so today I'm going to talk about being healthy. Now firstly I need to say , being healthy and being skinny are not the same thing. You can be healthy and not skinny. Now that we have got that out the way let's get on with the post

Exercise
Exercise is really good for you mentally and physically. Physically it helps you get more muscular and so on and builds up stamina. Also running can help you live longer as you have a 30% lower risk of death from any causes. So if you want to live to a good age I would start lacing your shoes up and running. Exercise helps you mentally because it apparently has antidepressant properties. Now I'm not saying to go and run 10 miles I'm saying gentle exercise here and there will help.

Balanced diet
Balanced diet is one of the best things for you, it keeps you healthy and I think you won't get sick, I'm not sure on that so don't take my word for it. Don't just have veg or have no carbohydrates because your diet therefore isn't balanced. For help on this here is the "eat well plate"

So that is it for today I am not gonna post more because I am really busy but I hope you like this post 

Myallsortsblog x

No comments:

Post a Comment