Translate

Monday 21 December 2015

My 3 Favourite Christmas/Winter Yankee Candle Scents

Hey Guys, It's 5 day till Christmas!!😆😋🎅🎄🎁. Today I am going to show you my favourite Christmas/Winter Yankee candle scents. Now I don't know wether they still sell these candle or not so please don't hate me! (Btw don't know if I spelt wether correctly.) So here we go:

1. Christmas Memories
I love this candle especially on Christmas because it gets you in the festive mood. It also just smells of Christmas.

2. Christmas Cookie 
I really like this candle because it is so sweet and sugary. I like to light this candle while I am baking. Although sometimes it smells to sickly.

 3. Sparking Snow
I love to light this candle when it's snowing at January/February because it is not really a Christmas candle it is more of a Winter Candle.  

Thank you for reading this post! Hope your excited for Christmas.

Myallsortsblog x

No comments:

Post a Comment